After commencing her career in financial services in 1989 with local Life and Pensions firm Prolific Alison returned to the industry in 2006 after a career break to bring up a young family. Since her return she has studied continuously and achieved level 4 Diploma status in 2012.
In her spare time Alison enjoys running cycling and pilates and, as an avid reader, is a member of a local book club.
- DipFA - Diploma for Financial Advisers (IFS)
- CF3 - Financial Protection (CII)
- CF4 - Retirement Planning (CII)
- GR1 - Group Risk (CII)
- R03 - Personal Taxation (CII)
- R02 - Investment Principles (CII)
- CF6 - Certificate in Mortgage Advice (CII)
- R01 - Financial Services, Regulation and Ethics (CII)
- CF2 - Investment and Risk (CII)